Experience the value of an HBA membership
The HBA membership has grown to more than 6,200 women and men from leading biotech, healthcare products, managed care companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers; publishers, advertising, medical education and communications agencies, and other service providers. Association members have a strong commitment to helping each other get ahead and look to the HBA for opportunities to work with and to get to know women at all levels throughout the industry.
The HBA empowers members as they develop and hone their personal leadership agenda, knowledge and skills. Association involvement helps members remain at the cutting edge of market trends and create a network of contacts that are instrumental in achieving career goals.
Specifically as an HBA member, you receive:
- extensive networking and mentoring opportunities with peers and other industry leaders
- opportunities to learn and practice skills while contributing to the services offered by the HBA and gain visibility while participating on volunteer committees
- opportunities to develop/refine specific leadership skills through leadership roles (negotiation, generating consensus, influencing without authority, presentation skills, team building, team management skills and more)
- significant member discount for all HBA events including WOTY and the HBA Leadership Conference
- discounted registration fees for events and exclusive member-only events
- exclusive access to HBA’s member-only LinkedIn group
- access to HBA online membership directory
- subscription to the HBAdvantage print leadership magazine
- recognition of contributions through prestigious volunteer awards
New member - $225
New member with Corporate Partner discount - $175
Renewing member - $175
Renewing member with Corporate Partner discount - $125
Click on the following links to:
Have you heard about the HBA Lead The Way campaign? Click here to find out more.