Experience the value of an HBA membership
The HBA membership has grown to more than 7,000 women and men from leading biotech, healthcare products, managed care companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers; publishers, advertising, medical education and communications agencies, and other service providers. Association members have a strong commitment to helping each other get ahead and look to the HBA for opportunities to work with and to get to know women at all levels throughout the industry.
The HBA empowers members as they develop and hone their personal leadership agenda, knowledge and skills. Association involvement helps members remain at the cutting edge of market trends and create a network of contacts that are instrumental in achieving career goals.
Specifically as an HBA member, you receive:
- extensive networking and mentoring opportunities with peers and other industry leaders
- opportunities to learn and practice skills while contributing to the services offered by the HBA and gain visibility while participating on volunteer committees
- opportunities to develop/refine specific leadership skills through leadership roles (negotiation, generating consensus, influencing without authority, presentation skills, team building, team management skills and more)
- significant member discount for all HBA events including WOTY and the HBA Annual Conference
- discounted registration fees for events and exclusive member-only events
- access to HBA online membership directory
- access to the members-only HBA Community, featuring exclusive forums and resource libraries
- subscription to the HBAdvantage print magazine
- recognition of leadership contributions through volunteer awards
New member - $225
New member with Corporate Partner discount - $175
Renewing member - $175
Renewing member with Corporate Partner discount - $125
Special membership rate for young professionals now available
The HBA is pleased to offer a new affiliate membership rate for those 30 and under. This membership rate is designed to attract emerging professionals and give them an introduction to the HBA. It offers most of the benefits of a full membership including access to member pricing for events, online resources, the HBA Community, special young professional activities and more. Those 30 and under who wish to participate on boards will still be able to join as full members. For more information or to sign someone up today, click here or contact Lauren Hefner.
Click on the following links to:
Join the HBA now – Upon arrival to your HBA profile, scroll down to “My HBA Membership” then press “Join Now”
Renew your HBA Membership – Upon arrival to your HBA profile, scroll down to “My HBA Membership” then press “Renew”