HBA Corporate Partner Program
Through Corporate Partner status with the HBA, companies:
- Visibly demonstrate their leadership in the healthcare community by acknowledging the importance of women leaders and the investment they have in their success.
- Directly benefit as their staff strengthen contributions to the company by stepping out of conventional work roles to gain experience and knowledge of leadership, teamwork and industry changes with HBA board and volunteer service.
- Provide a community of support for employees with access to successful women role models and career-boosting tools.
- Gain early notification to showcase their corporate headquarters and executive talent to HBA’sdesirable membership, serving as a corporate host for HBA events.
- Convening targeted senior leaders across the life science industry to inspire and accelerate the leadership development of their women through best practice sharing—Building Better Business Connections (3BC) community with select package, as noted
- Targeted HBA tools and resources, including the E.D.G.E. in Leadership Benchmarking Study and the quarterly corporate partner eNewsletter HBAddsValue, information for leadership impact
- Guidance on establishing or enhancing your internal women’s leadership program with select package, as noted
- Complimentary HBA memberships to reward your top talent and to serve as an additional individual development plan tool, as noted
- Collaborative learning opportunities with over 1,000 global healthcare leaders at the annual HBA Leadership Conference. Complimentary Leadership Conference registrations included in select packages, as noted
- Formally recognizing your company’s successes through the Rising Star and ACE Award programs. Substantive feedback provided on all ACE Award submissions. ACE Award submission fee is waived for select packages, as noted
- First choice sponsorship opportunities for the highly attended Women of the Year (WOTY) and Leadership Conference industry events
- Preferential seating at the Women of the Year event with select package, as noted
- Visibility on the HBA website, visited by over 100,000 unique visitors each year
- Invitations to exclusive Corporate Partner-only VIP events with select packages, as noted
- Access to an extensive talent pool through the HBA Career Center and a discount on job postings
The HBA, with 15 chapters in the US and Europe, is in its fourth decade serving companies and individuals in the life sciences sector, is well positioned to help Corporate Partners attract, retain and accelerate the growth of their professional women. Over 100 companies currently take advantage of our programs, special events and resources to advance women’s careers in the healthcare industry globally.
Download the summary of Corporate Partner benefits
Download the Corporate Partner package application
A special thanks to our corporate partners who support the HBA and their employees by choosing the top HBA Purple package:
Full listing of 2015 HBA Corporate Partners:
(Please click on a link below to visit that Corporate Partner's website)
Corporate partners who chose the Purple package:
Corporate partners who chose the Gold package:
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc
Astellas Pharma US Inc
Cegedim Relationship Management
Daiichi Sankyo Inc
Eli Lilly and Company
Merck & Co.
Novo Nordisk Inc
Purdue Pharma LP
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Walgreens Boots Alliance
Corporate partners who chose the Teal package:
Alcon, a Novartis company
Campbell Alliance, an inVentiv Health Company
CDM New York
Everyday Health Inc
Grant Thornton LLP
grey healthcare group (ghg)
GSW, an inVentiv Health Company
Health & Wellness Partners
Helsinn Healthcare S.A.
IMS Health US
inVentiv Health Clinical
inVentiv Health Commercial
inVentiv Health Public Relations Group
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
JUICE Pharma Worldwide
M3 Global Research
Marina Maher Communications
McCann Managed Markets
McCann Regan Campbell Ward
McCann Torre Lazur
Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc
Norton Rose Fulbright
Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide
PALIO, an inVentiv Health Company
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Inc
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
Sudler & Hennessey
ThermoFisher Scientific Inc
West Pharmaceuticals Services, Inc.
Corporate partners who chose the Pearl package:
Bay City Capital
CMK Select, LLC
GA Communication Group
KMK Consulting, Inc.
Mission Pharmacal Co
OSU Wexner Medical Center
Taylor Strategy Partners