Woman of the Year
Nominations for the 2024 HBA Woman of the Year are NOW OPEN! Power the Possibilities by nominating an outstanding industry leader for this prestigious HBA award.
Deadline: 20 October
Meet the 2023 HBA Woman of the Year Christi Shaw!
Celebrating Exceptional Leadership
HBA’s Woman of the Year award honors an exceptional leader whose work has made a significant impact in the healthcare industry.
These individuals are innovators who have advanced global leadership change or scientific achievement. They are exceptional mentors in the workplace and beyond — setting new benchmarks and building a supportive community for their peers and women across the globe.
Nominations for the 2024 HBA Woman of the Year Award are now open and will close on 20 October. To nominate a candidate, please follow this three-step process:
- Start the nomination process by paying the submission fee of $500/€458 here. (You may be prompted to log in to your HBA account or create a new account.)
- After paying the submission fee, check your email for confirmation and a link to the Awards Nomination Platform.
- Create an account on the Awards Nomination Platform, complete information fields, provide documentation (nominee bio, letters of recommendation, photo) and be prepared to share:
- Specific examples of how the nominee has made significant contributions and driven impactful progress in the healthcare ecosystem
- Details on how the nominee has demonstrated exceptional leadership and established a culture of workplace innovation and progress
- How the nominee has initiated and fostered equitable practices in the workplace that support and champion women
That’s all. Thanks for your interest in raising visibility of exceptional industry leaders!
- Submissions are reviewed by an awards selection committee of seasoned industry executives dedicated to HBA’s mission.
- Each committee member reviews the submissions and independently ranks candidates against defined criteria.
- The judging committee considers the summarized ratings, debates the merits of each submission, and selects the Woman of the Year.