Join the HBA now – Upon arrival to your HBA profile, scroll down to “My HBA Membership” then press “Join Now”
Renew your HBA membership – Upon arrival to your HBA profile, scroll down to “My HBA Membership” then press “Renew”
Connect with more than 11,000 other passionate healthcare and life-science professionals, representing over 1,000 companies
- Up to 50 percent discount to more than 500 events across the globe
- Invitation to exclusive member-only events such as the HBA Annual Conference and local networking opportunities
- Access to exclusive online member directory, forums and resource libraries
- Opportunity to join affinity groups based on your interests such as Entrepreneurship, Fit to Lead, iLead, Tomorrow’s Executives, Women in Science and Women in Transition
- Access to the online Career Center
Explore new skills, share your expertise and advance your career
- Join member-only formal mentoring programs to enhance your professional success through the power of the HBA network
- Volunteer for a leadership opportunity to broaden your professional experience and gain industry visibility
- Opportunity to connect with experienced senior executives with startup and scale-up companies seeking new board members, advisors, and fractional C-suite leaders
- Receive recognition of leadership contributions through volunteer awards
- Steer the future and governance of the association by nominating leaders and exercising voting privileges in the annual business meeting
In the spirit of helping you to form long-lasting relationships across the HBA community while building your skillsets, HBA membership comes with an additional perk: affiliate discounts to many national and global conferences, including eyeforpharma, World Health Care Congress (WHCC), Modern Healthcare’s Women Leaders in Healthcare and more.
Don't forget! If your company is corporate partner, you receive an additional discount!
*The HBA is proud to offer a membership rate of $125 per year for those age 30 and under; further discounts do not apply to this rate. Subject to verification at the time of purchase. If you have any questions please please contact us.
When members of the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association come together, it’s with a shared purpose: to be a united force for change. We connect diverse groups of both women and men, across all healthcare and life science disciplines. By taking focused action to advance our mission, we’re creating a powerful movement that directly drives professional opportunity and corporate growth. We believe that by joining forces in the relentless pursuit of gender parity, we are doing more than uniting individuals—we are strengthening the business of healthcare.
Please note that per our refund policy, HBA membership is nontransferable and nonrefundable