Experience the value of an HBA membership
When members of the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association come together, it’s with a shared purpose: to be a united force for change. We connect diverse groups of both women and men, across all healthcare and life science disciplines. By taking focused action to advance our mission, we’re creating a powerful movement that directly drives professional opportunity and corporate growth. We believe that by joining forces in the relentless pursuit of gender parity, we are doing more than uniting individuals—we are strengthening the business of healthcare.
Connect with like-minded professionals
- Expand industry connections and participate in discussions with access to the members-only HBA Community, featuring HBA online membership directory, exclusive forums and resource libraries.
- Participate in affinity groups based on your interests such as Women in Science, Women in Transition, Digital Innovators, Fit to Lead and Women in Healthcare IT
- Advance your career with access to the Career Center job search and discounts on job postings
- Gain admission to exclusive member-only events such as the Leadership Connections event at the HBA Annual Conference and the International Women’s Day virtual summit.
Share your expertise
- Increase your knowledge and access to thought leaders with a significant member discount for all HBA events and webinars including local events, Woman of the Year event and the HBA Annual Conference
- Enhance your personal development or give back to others by participating in mentoring programs with peers and industry leaders
- Receive a print subscription to HBAdvantage magazine (US addresses only)
Grow your leadership skills
- Develop expertise while gaining visibility and contributing to the services offered by the HBA by participating on volunteer committees
- Refine skills through leadership roles (negotiation, generating consensus, influencing without authority, presentation skills, team building, team management skills and more)
- Receive recognition of leadership contributions through volunteer awards
- Steer the future and governance of the association by nominating leaders and exercising voting privileges in the annual business meeting
Special membership rate for young professionals now available
The HBA is pleased to offer a new associate membership rate for those 30 and under. This membership rate is designed to attract emerging professionals and give them an introduction to the HBA. This is a membership type that includes all benefits of full membership except voting in the annual business meeting, the HBAdvantage printed magazine (PDF will be made available) and the ability to serve on boards (full membership required for those interested in receiving these benefits). If you have any questions please contact us.
Join the HBA now – Upon arrival to your HBA profile, scroll down to “My HBA Membership” then press “Join Now”
Renew your HBA membership – Upon arrival to your HBA profile, scroll down to “My HBA Membership” then press “Renew”
Please note that per our refund policy, HBA membership is nontransferable and nonrefundable