Nominations for the 2024 HBA Honorable Mentor are NOW OPEN! Power the Possibilities by nominating an outstanding industry leader for this prestigious HBA award.
Deadline: 20 October
"It’s a true gift to be asked to be a mentor. If someone trusts you enough to ask you to help them, jump at the chance. Approach it with honesty, offer perspective and provide encouragement. We all benefit when we help power each other’s possibilities." — Jag Dosanjh
Transforming the Industry Through Mentorship
HBA’s coveted Honorable Mentor Award recognizes male leaders who have served as exceptional mentors and/or sponsors for women in the industry.
Selected annually, this advocate has demonstrated a long-term commitment to developing, mentoring, and promoting women in the industry, all while being an engaged and passionate advocate for the HBA.
The winner is recognized at our annual event in New York City (and virtually) that brings together influential executives, sponsors, and media to celebrate on a global stage.
Nominations for the 2024 Honorable Mentor Award are now open and will close on 20 October. To nominate a candidate, please follow this three-step process:
- Start the nomination process by paying the submission fee of $500/€458 here. (You may be prompted to log in to your HBA account or create a new account.)
- After paying the submission fee, check your email for confirmation and link to the Awards Nomination Platform.
- Create an account on the Awards Nomination Platform, complete information fields, provide documentation (nominee bio, letters of recommendation, photo) and be prepared to share:
- Specific examples of how the nominee has mentored or sponsored industry women and been a significant ally for women
- Details on how the nominee has demonstrated exceptional leadership and established a culture of workplace innovation and progress
- How the nominee has worked to support and advocate for the HBA and its mission
That’s all. Thanks for your interest in raising visibility of exceptional industry leaders!
- Submissions are reviewed by an awards selection committee of seasoned industry executives dedicated to the HBA mission.
- Each committee member reviews the submissions and independently ranks candidates against defined criteria.
- The judging committee considers the summarized ratings, debates the merits of each candidate’s submission, and selects the Honorable Mentor.