Nominations for 2023 HBA Luminaries are Now Open!
Login to the Corporate Partner Portal to Submit
Nominations are due 31 January 2023
Since the HBA began honoring Rising Stars in 1998, we’ve recognized more than 1,800 talented women from our corporate partner organizations. As part of the 25th anniversary of the Woman of the Year (WOTY) event in 2014, the HBA honored 25 past Rising Stars as an inaugural class of Luminaries as they made a significant impact on the healthcare industry and/or experienced significant career advancement since receiving their Rising Star award.
* Standard 2023 purple level partner receive three designees, standard 2023 gold level partners include two, and standard 2023 silver and teal partners receive one – may be either a Rising Star and/or a Luminary.
- Is a female employee of the HBA corporate partner company
- Has more than 20 years of professional industry experience
- Serves as a role model in their company
- Actively mentors and sponsors others, with a track record of helping advance other women’s careers
- Exhibits dedication to the healthcare industry
- Is a shining example of transformational leadership that the organization wants to formally recognize
Luminaries are honored as leaders in the healthcare industry along with other award recipients at the annual Women of the Year (WOTY) event that attracts over 2,000 industry women and men.
Luminaries receive significant recognition including:
- A complimentary HBA membership
- Personal recognition from the podium
- Inclusion in all promotional materials for the event
- Highlighted on the HBA website
- Invitations to participate in key HBA chapter and corporate volunteer committees – gaining access to thought leaders with great visibility within the industry and experiential leadership opportunities