The HBA’s career advancement and professional development webinar series Career Conversations continues in 2017 with four more programs, which may be purchased individually or as a series. Invest in yourself and your career and gain information and insights that you can put to immediate use for yourself and your organization.
Each webinar features a lively and interactive conversation between a recognized subject matter expert and a senior healthcare industry leader. Key content points are brought to life with examples and stories from a healthcare industry leader’s career journey. Webinars are 75 minutes long to provide extra time to accommodate audience questions. (View the Career Conversations archive to access previous on-demand webinars)
- Career Conversation 14 - Negotiation Skills: How to Navigate Conversations So That Everyone Wins - 21 March
- Career Conversation 15 - Perfect vs. Purposeful: Not Letting Perfect Get in the Way of Good Enough - 6 June
- Career Conversation 16 - How I Got Here: Characteristics of Successful Executive Women - 8 August
- Career Conversation 17 - Transitioning Skills: Moving with Grace and Purpose - 5 December
Special series purchase available - Purchase all four webinars for the price of three.
Aligned with the HBA Leadership Competency Framework, each webinar includes one or more valuable resources (eg, whitepapers, articles, checklists, or other sustainable learning tools) to help viewers leverage and apply what they’ve learned in their professional setting. Healthcare business industry professionals will be able to benefit from these programs regardless of position, experience, functional area or industry sector.
- Each Career Conversations webinar is broadcast live and recorded; a link to webinar recording is sent to registered participants
- Did you miss registering for a webinar? Recordings are available for purchase after the live broadcast.
- Group rates available - Organizations may prefer to purchase packages of seats for each webinar or for the entire series, which may be used to support staff training goals. Some companies leverage these webinars to organize their own “lunch and learns,” with colleagues assembling in a conference or meeting room to view the program together. For more information about group rates, contact us.