- Submissions will be accepted starting 26 August, 2019.
- Submissions received past the deadline of 18 October, 2019 will not be considered
- Every nominee must have a formal cover sheet completed with a named point of contact who will serve as the communication liaison on behalf of the Nominee and their organization
- The varied letters of support that accompany the cover sheet should give real examples as to why the individual should win the award
- An organization may submit for more than one person
- Self-nominations are not accepted
- Individuals may submit letters of support for more than one person
- We are interested in a broad diversity of candidates and encourage nominations that demonstrate a variety of profiles, e.g. geography, industry, company size, functional area.
- Active HBA membership is not required. However, the judges look favorably upon people that have historically supported the HBA mission
- Letters of support should be testimonials from multiple people at different levels of the organization – direct reports, colleagues, senior corporate leaders as well as other leaders in the industry - detailing the impact he’s had on them, the organization and the healthcare industry in terms of increasing gender parity and advancing women leaders.
- The nomination should address how the candidate meets the following criteria:
- strong, committed advocate for women
- dedicated to developing, mentoring and sponsoring of women
- proponent of the benefits of gender diversity, inclusion and belonging
- recognized gender ally, dedicated to maximizing female talent in their organization
- effective speaking ability leveraging storytelling and thought leadership
- track record as a supporter of the HBA’s core purpose to further the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare
Please email: HonorableMentor@HBAnet.org