The Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA) is now accepting applications for our Annual Conference to be held 11-12 Nov. in San Diego.
This year’s conference will explore the intersection of healthcare and technology, and the leadership skills, knowledge and competencies necessary to maximize individual and team success in this dynamic industry.
- Leading in a dynamic environment
- Collaborating for digital success
- Healthcare technology innovation and leadership
- Industry trends and/or disruption fueled by innovation
- Global roles and virtual effectiveness
- Optimizing diversity
- Proven techniques for progressing careers
We are seeking presenters for 75-minute interactive and engaging sessions for 200 person audiences.
- 150+ healthcare and life science companies
- 50% director and above
- 75% have 10+ years' industry experience
- Functions spanning research through commercialization and all those in between
- Individually and collectively committed to accelerating the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare
Submit a session application for this fun and engaging two day conference.
Submissions accepted through 27 March, 2019 at 11:59PM ET.