Highlighting the insights and innovations that come from providers who are seeing firsthand what patients and their caregivers are facing, industry leaders will share how they stay motivated, ensure the voice of the patient is at the center of all they do and how they spot and act on new ideas which expand and/or improve healthcare provisioning and the patient experience.
- Julie Gerberding, EVP and chief patient officer, communications, global policy, and population health, Merck
- Jhaymee Tynan, assistant VP of integration, Atrium Health
- Chris Boerner, chief commercialization officer and EVP, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- HBA Woman of the Year Dr. Sandra Horning, former chief medical officer and head of global product development, Genentech and Roche
- Georgia Lehoczky, regional healthcare director, Walgreens