Agility is defined as taking effective action in complex, rapidly changing conditions. Its key characteristics are flexibility, strength and speed, which play out as product/service innovations, technology revolutions and unexpected business partnerships.
Industry executives will share their perspectives and experiences with regards to leading with agility and the importance of doing so in times of crisis when speed and ingenuity become daily critical success factors.
- Shideh Sedgh Bina, founding partner, Insigniam
- Pam Cheng, EVP, global operations and IT, AstraZeneca
- Dr. Susan C. Nicholson FIDSA, VP, women’s health, Johnson & Johnson
- Kristin Pothier, global and national healthcare and life sciences strategy leader, deal advisory and strategy, KPMG
- HBA STAR Susan Torroella, CEO and president, ArmadaHealth
Rina Shah, group VP, specialty and retail pharmacy operations, Walgreens