R&D executive leaders will speak to the significant role science and scientists play in advancing health, notable breakthroughs and ongoing challenges with accelerating impact. They’ll also share perspectives for inspiring others in the field and, more specifically, the need to ensure gender parity across the spectrum of R&D areas and their actions on this front.
- Shannon Resetich, global franchise head, rare diseases, Sanofi Genzyme
- Dr. Deborah Dunsire, CEO, Lundbeck
- HBA Honorable Mentor Dr. Rod MacKenzie, chief development officer and EVP, Pfizer Global Product Development
- Christi Shaw, CEO, Kite, a Gilead company
- Lisa Blevins, global head, organizational development, Sanofi
- Dr. Paul Rowe, VP, head of global medical, immunology, Sanofi
- Neha Sheth, VP, risk management and epidemiology, Astellas Pharma US, Inc