Thank you for considering sponsorship with the HBA Texas chapter.
The HBA provides a dynamic atmosphere of leaders in medical device companies, pharmaceutical firms, healthcare delivery organizations, educational institutions and other companies providing healthcare-related services.
Exceptional leadership development opportunities
- Content-rich programs on industry topics and skills development
- Targeted affinity group programming for women in science, finance, IT, entrepreneurs, career skills and tomorrow’s executives
- Members-only professional development including an innovative mentoring program
- Valuable access to senior women leaders
- Develop and refine leadership skills, network, build relationships and exchange knowledge/information
Measurable value for Partners and Sponsors
- Showcase your organization’s commitment to workforce diversity
- On-site events and speaking opportunities deliver local visibility and support talent recruitment
- Employees gain skills and experience through the HBA’s volunteer positions and access to cost-effective, high-quality development programming
To learn more about unique sponsorship opportunities available to you, please contact Ms. Joni Reyna, director-at-large, corporate relations.