The theme will focus on the The Future of Leadership. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in interactive workshops, listen to TED-style talks and hear from expert keynote speakers who will talk about the steps they are undertaking within their organizations to be prepared for the future of workforce and leadership.
Key Topics to be explored:
- What are the disruptive trends in tech (AI, machine learning digitalisation etc..)? What role are they playing in shaping the future of leadership and in enhancing the employee experience?
- What will future leadership look like with Gen Z and Millennials leading the workforce?
- How to develop a long-term strategy for talent development and retention?
- What do we need to do to ensure a fully inclusive work environment in the future? What types of biases will be present and how to overcome them? Can technologies help?
16 June - 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM CET
17 June - 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM CET
18 June - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM CET
The new virtual format of the Summit allows us to run our incredible agenda across three half-days, making the event as accessible as possible. As well as on-demand content and networking opportunities, each day will include;
- A keynote session
- Two inspirational speaker sessions
- A choice of up to three Masterclasses
- One panel discussion
Attendees will also be able to access on-demand recorded content for one year after the event in case you wanted to revisit any sessions you missed!
Explore the full agenda for the Summit here!
Don’t forget about the on-demand content – review the session programme here!