Are you interested in learning how to encourage, inspire, and motivate your team to perform in ways that create meaningful change? Do you want to learn how to inspire innovation? Join us on Wed., 13 Oct. at Noon ET for a webinar about transformational leadership.
Transformational leadership is a leadership style that enables positive change in individuals and social systems. It inspires people to achieve unexpected or remarkable results that can better themselves, the people they touch, the organizations they work for, and make the world a better place. This event will feature an intimate conversation with exemplary leaders focused on transformational leadership and how you can enable it in your personal and professional lives.
At this event we will also celebrate the positive impact that the HBA's Women In Healthcare (WIH) Give Back affinity group has had on global communities in need in 2021 through our partnership with Project C.U.R.E. Additionally, we will provide a sneak peek into our much-anticipated 2022 global give back program.
Featured speakers include:
- Brenna Turner, VP Product Development, Clin Ops, Genentech
- Jane Werling, Sr Director Pharmaceutical Development, Baxter
- Karen Etchberger, Head of I&T Operational Excellence, CSL
- Rich Hutchinson, Senior Partner and Lead Social Impact Practice, Boston Consulting Group
- Baret Walker, Executive Director, Project C.U.R.E.
- Loddie Foose, Sr Director, Distributor & Emerging Markets, Seqirus and Global Chair WIH Give Back
We invite you to join this webinar to accelerate your growth as a confident and inspirational leader that instills pride in the people you lead and the work you do. You will also learn more about the HBA's WIH Give Back and our mission as we welcome you to join our community.
Let’s give back together, grow together, lift the world together.
The HBA’s WIH Give Back is a community dedicated to developing bold and authentic women leaders using giving back to our global communities and purpose-driven programming as a pathway to both growth and social impact. Register today. Don’t miss it.