The deadline for nominations for the HBA New England Region’s 2019-2020 Executive Exchange Program is 23 September 2019
We are now inviting nominations for participants in the 2019-2020 HBA New England Region’s Executive Exchange program. This highly selective program brings together small groups of executives at the c-suite and S/VP level in the life sciences industry to accelerate their careers by building strategic relationships and tackling challenging leadership and business issues. The seven-month program will kick off on 6 November 2019 and will run through May 2020. The format consists of five small round-table meetings, two larger events and two intimate executive coffees, offering a variety of opportunities for participants to meet industry leaders, explore challenging issues and build their high-value networks.
We invite you to nominate yourself or a colleague, now through 23 September 2019, who meets the following criteria:
- Female or male executive (c-suite, SVP, or VP) in a life sciences company (with > 1 at VP level or above);
- Has significant responsibility for strategic/operational decisions, direct reports ad budget accountability;
- Is committed to:
- their own career advancement
- helping advance other women’s careers
- attending seven, monthly events between November 2019-May 2020
For more information about the program and nomination process please visit the website.
For any questions, please email Jessica Blaustein, director of Executive Programming or Carol Bergeron, NE Region chair.