HBA Houston is thrilled to launch the Spark award in acknowledgment of volunteers who have distinguished themselves through “bursts of awesomeness”. The Spark award is a peer-to-peer recognition program that highlights individual volunteers for their commitment and contributions to HBA Houston.
HBA volunteers can be recognized for their Spark in one of the following categories:
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Consistency and dependability
- Positive attitude and energy
- Encouraging and supporting others
How nominations work:
- Any HBA member can recognize a current volunteer for the Spark award
- There is no limit to the number of Spark awards an HBA member can submit or receive
- To recognize your volunteer, send an email to Spark nominations with the following information:
- Nominee’s name
- Applicable categories
- Your name
- Your email
- Each Spark award recipient will receive an HBA badge recognizing their contribution and will be publicly recognized on the HBA newsletter and on social media.
Spark acknowledges “amazing effort and contribution” in any capacity, large or small and recognizes those volunteers who go above and beyond to help develop and grow HBA Houston. Please take advantage of this amazing opportunity to recognize someone for their “burst of awesomeness”.
Email us to recognize someone.