It is an exciting time to be part of HBA St. Louis. We’re halfway through an amazing year of growing our chapter and providing valuable programs for our members and local healthcare community.
In May we celebrated the 10 year anniversary of our chapter with a Healthcare Leadership Symposium. We have an inspiring and knowledgeable healthcare community here in St. Louis and it’s really powerful to bring so many experienced experts together to learn from their insights.
- Many of our founders and past presidents were able to join us for an afternoon of celebrating and digging into the topic of “The Past, Present and Future of Healthcare”.
- We also had a chance to hear from industry leaders on topics of digital health, value based care and behavioral health and social determinants.
- We’re thankful that Laurie Cooke, HBA president and CEO and Laura Butler, HBA Midwest Region chair joined us for this very special afternoon.
HBA St. Louis chapter board wants to help you get the most out of your membership. We’d love to have your help in securing another 10 successful years as a chapter. Please contact us for volunteer opportunities where you can apply existing skills, learn new leadership skills and connect with amazing people in healthcare to broaden your network and feedback loop.
I’d like to offer my sincere appreciation to our:
- Founding members and past presidents for your time and talent in establishing and sustaining the value of HBA in St. Louis.
- 2019 chapter board and committees who are all contributing to an incredible year.
- Members for continuing to partner with us to be a untied force for change towards furthering the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare.
Amy Van Buren
HBA St. Louis chapter president