The HBA is pleased to offer exclusive programming specifically for executive-level women across the industry. Whether you’re seeking opportunities to ignite your executive career strategy or are ready to secure your seat at the boardroom table, the following events are for you:
- HBA Executive Forum – Illuminating New Horizons
21 May in Chicago, IL; all-day event
Traditional career ladders are no longer the only option for executives. This day-long program will explore the theme of A Bold New Direction for your career planning and strategy.
- HBA Executive Forum – Securing Your Seat at the Boardroom Table
4 June in Philadelphia, PA; evening event
Serving on corporate boards is a way for executive women leaders to make a business impact in the healthcare industry and to continue to further develop their professional leadership in new ways.
- HBA Executive Breakfast – Securing Your Seat at the Boardroom Table
17 July in Berwyn, PA; morning event
Serving on Corporate Boards is a way for executive women leaders to make a business impact in the healthcare industry and to continue to further develop their professional leadership in new ways.
Here are three reasons why you should attend:
- Spend time with an elite group of peers from across the industry, specifically with women who are engaging and enlightening.
- Network with those who have taken interesting and unconventional career paths like those emerging from current industry dynamics or who have leveraged their own experiences in board service to foster parity and continue professional growth.
- Gain new and inspiring ideas to fuel your executive career strategy, whether you’re breaking free of the traditional career later or are ready to continue making an impact in the industry from the boardroom.
Make connections. Create friendships. Build your tribe.