In 2019, HBA Cincinnati is turning up the volume, engaging with more Cincinnati healthcare leaders and organizations to achieve our HBA purpose of furthering the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare. In 2018, we saw our members apply new skills (e.g. elevator speech, negotiation, career planning) and successfully engage in the work of the HBA to advance in their careers. There were many examples of our members landing that dream job, negotiating their value, or simply broadening their network and business connections.
If you are a longtime HBA member, a sincere thank you for making this organization a part of your community and letting others know about us. If you are just now searching for a group committed to building your career success, please consider joining the HBA and taking full advantage of mentoring, leadership skill building, networking and educational opportunities alongside other dynamic healthcare leaders in Cincinnati and throughout the country.
Here is a snapshot of our mission and details on what HBA Cincinnati will be up to in 2019.
The HBA is a global nonprofit organization comprised of individuals and organizations from across the healthcare industry committed to:
- achieving gender parity in leadership positions
- facilitating career and business connections
- providing effective practices that enable organizations to realize the full potential of their female talent
The HBA accomplishes its mission through strong business networks, education, research, advocacy, and recognition for individuals and companies.
2019 HBA Cincinnati Focus:
- contribute to your personal and professional growth in tangible ways
- provide valuable programs and recognition opportunities for our members and organizations
- drive awareness, connection and scale to maximize resources and impact
Whatever stage or goals you have for your healthcare career or organization, there are lots of different ways to become involved and gain value. Please reach out to us as we further the advancement and impact of women in the business of healthcare. We welcome everyone.
Karen Hagerty, HBA Cincinnati president