The 2018 Healthcare Accomplishment Recognition Award (HCARA) luncheon hosted by HBA St. Louis was held at the Ritz Carlton St. Louis on 20 September 2018. This was a fantastic event and a great opportunity to network and celebrate remarkable achievements.
This year the following women were honored for their extraordinary contribution in healthcare.
- Amy Bricker, Express Scripts: Excellence in Leadership
- Jean Huelsing RN, BSN, MEd, Camp Jump Start and Living Well Foundation: Youth Health Leadership
- Candace Jennings, SSM Health: Clinical and Operational Excellence
- June McAllister Fowler, BJC: Professional and Community Achievement
- Tina Purcell, PharmD, BCPS, Lumeris: Transformational Leadership
- Rita Tintera, Center for Hearing & Speech: Healthcare Access Leadership
- Kimberly Wade, Kids Shouldn't Have Cancer Foundation: Healthcare Inspiration
- Debbie Zimmerman, MD, Lumeris: Healthcare Vision
Congratulations to these amazing women. If you know anyone deserving of this incredible honor, please be sure to nominate them for the 2019 Healthcare Accomplishment Recognition Award. Stay tuned for details.