The HBA offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities to allow you to apply and hone your skills while working with an exceptional community of professional women. Specific opportunities continually change and can include writing, event planning, mentoring, data analysis, public speaking, committee management, corporate sponsor relationship development and much more. Regional and chapter committees have ongoing volunteer needs large and small, so we can help you find an experience with the right level of commitment for you.
Programming Center of Excellence
- Preparing, enlightening, inspiring and empowering women leaders that are working with data and technology to have an impact
- Regional leadership role managing the programming COE operations
Regional committee member roles:
- Affinity group - Fit to Lead
- Events lead – coordinate unique fitness events for our members
- Executive women’s series event managers – logistics planning, onsite event hosting
- Volunteer recruitment – volunteer opportunity awareness and outreach
- New member orientations – “meet and greet” events to welcome new members
- Account managers – “Face of the HBA” - cultivate and build sponsor/partner relationships
New England region – chapter leadership roles:
- Chapter operations director – central point of contact for volunteer management and all chapter administrative practices, information.
- Chapter director at large, membership and volunteer engagement – oversees all engagement activities for the chapter including engaging and retaining HBA members within the geography and recruiting, placing and tracking chapter volunteers.
- Chapter director at large, programming – develops the chapters overall event/program strategy and oversees event implementation and program management for the chapter.
Chapter committee member roles:
- Marketing and communications - HBA Boston and HBA Fairfield County
- Program promotional support – flyers and marketing materials
If interested in learning more, please contact Gail Gangi.