Could higher drug prices abroad lead to lower prices in the US? How is real-world evidence changing the pharma pricing landscape? How can value for patients be increased in a way that is sustainable? At the FT Pharma Pricing and Value Summit, debate these questions and examine the different pressures facing pharma companies, payers, providers, and patients.
Join the Financial Times in New York on 13 September to explore the future of pharmaceutical pricing and market access in an evolving healthcare environment. If you're looking for value, this is where you'll find it.
Hear these thought leaders:
- Kristin Bass, senior vice president, policy and federal affairs, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
- Leonard Schleifer, president and CEO, Regeneron
- Susan Shiff, senior vice president, Center for Observational and Real-World Evidence, Merck
- Jeff Myers, president and CEO, Medicaid Health Plans of America
- Sarah Emond, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Institute for Clinical and Economic Review (ICER)
- Christoph Glaetzer, vice president, global market access, Janssen
- Mark Nagy, vice president, global patient outcomes and real world evidence, Eli Lilly
On the agenda:
- Presidential pricing pressures on pharma
- The role of pharmacy benefit managers
- The rise of real world evidence
- Innovative ways of increasing value and access for patient
HBA members: When registering, use the discount code HBA20 to save 20%.