HBA Dallas - Fort Worth,
I am pleased to announce the 2018 HBA Dallas Fort-Worth board of directors. Join me in congratulating these wonderful leaders.
- President - Tanzania Vinson, PharmD, director, medical science liaison, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Vice president - Jennifer Whipkey, regional marketer-West, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Director of operations - Chantelle Freeman, Mitchell senior project manager, R&D portfolio project management and operations, Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Board of directors:
- Director at large, marketing and communications - Erica Zeplin-Pratt, inflammation and immunology, Pfizer
- Director at large, membership and volunteers - Susan Bergen, thought leader liaison, oncology marketing, AbbVie
- Director at large, events and programming - Juliett Pettijohn, institutional sales, North America IM, Pfizer
Please make note of upcoming events:
- 27 March: HBA DFW will be hosting our second Executive Round Table Learning from Leaders event featuring Bill Vollmer from AbbVie. This event is sold out.
- 3 May: 2018 HBA Woman of the Year event, New York Hilton Midtown - Register today for this interactive luncheon for a networking opportunity with nearly 2,500 top healthcare and life science industry leaders. Early bird rates end on 30 March, 2018.
- 5-6 November: 2018 HBA Annual Conference, Washington D.C.
The volunteer roles listed below are still open for 2018. Please send an email to Susan Bergen, HBA DFW volunteer and membership committee director, and let us know if you have any interest in a certain position. We are more than happy to jump on a call to walk through role specifics and involvement.
Open volunteer roles:
- Membership and volunteer team needs:
- Volunteer committee lead
- Volunteer event
- Volunteer posting
- Corporate connection
- Marketing team needs:
- Social media
- Presentation updates
- Event team needs:
- Volunteer coordinator events
- Venue lead
- Sponsorship lead
Thanks for reading and for your continuous support.
HBA Dallas- Fort Worth president