It’s no secret that achieving gender parity not only lifts up the women within an organization, but also positively impacts the bottom line. That’s why HBA Columbus is partnering with Columbus Business First to recognize Central Ohio healthcare organizations that demonstrate the achievement of gender parity by leveraging the impact of female talent within four distinct areas of their business:
- Effective employment and recruitment practices
- Commitment to work-life balance and supportive corporate environments
- Career development programs and opportunities
- Leadership and management behaviors that enable women to thrive
These organizations will be honored at the first annual Women in Healthcare Symposium in July. For profit or nonprofit healthcare and life sciences organizations headquartered or with an office in the Central Ohio region (encompassing 10 local counties) are eligible organizations. HBA Columbus assembled a panel of four impartial judges who will use quantitative and qualitative scoring based on the McKinsey and Catalyst reports and benchmarks. These reference sources determine an organization’s excellence in leveraging the impact of female talent in the four categories.
Get involved: Help us honor these organizations in three ways:
- Nominate an organization: To nominate a company and see eligibility rules, visit the Business First Lift Awards website by 6 April, 2018.
- Attend the Women in Healthcare Symposium where the awards will be announced: Look for more information to register for the first annual Women in Healthcare Symposium on Wednesday, 11 July at the Hyatt Regency.
- Spread the word: Share the nomination link (above) and registration link (coming soon) with your colleagues and Columbus network.