Dear HBA San Francisco Bay Area,
I'm incredibly excited to take the helm of the SF chapter at a time of growth, change, and opportunity. To quote HBA's CEO, Laurie Cooke, I am, along with the SF board of directors, our generous volunteers, and dedicated members, "energized and keenly positioned to approach 2018 with the tools, resources and passionate commitment to be the united force for change."
Our 2018 chapter goal is to "simply execute excellence”. Under that theme, we will strive to:
- consistently bring the highest-value content to our diverse community of members
- deliver the highest quality experience at every touchpoint with the SF chapter
- position ourselves as the best resource in our industry to drive the discussion on gender parity
- openly share our data, processes, and learnings across our region, as well as welcome the new ideas other chapters bring to our attention
Additionally, I'm pleased to introduce the new executive committee and board of directors for HBA San Francisco:
- Allison Marshall - vice president
- Lisa Gohil - chapter operations director
Directors at large:
- Rosa Lau - membership and volunteering
- Charlotte Arnold - marketing and communications
- Pam Vida - programming
It's an honor and privilege to continue to work with this caliber of women leaders who have dedicated their time and experience to the HBA for many years.
The year ahead is going to be filled with insightful speakers, stories of struggle and success, as well as guidance and lessons for our members to thrive in the ever-evolving landscape of healthcare and I look forward to meeting many of you along the way.
Happy new year,