Here's what we're planning for you
- Save the date on your calendar
- Create a profile on HBAnet.org to receive communications that will notify you when registration is open for events
- If you already have a profile, check your communication preferences to ensure you receive the bi-weekly Events email and bi-weekly Newsletter… and more.
- Ask us how to get involved
- Volunteers are always welcome and given small, fun roles.
- Want more? There are open RTP Committee roles as well.
- 12 October, 2017 - Annual Women in Bio and HBA event
- A professional networking staple of the year with women in healthcare across business and academic organizations
- 23 October, 2017 - The Art of Preparing your 2017 Performance Review
- Positioning and Best Practices with Christof Jensen, head of business excellence and RTP site, UCB BioSciences
- 6-8 November, 2017 – HBA Annual Conference in Philadelphia
- November/December - 2017 HBA RTP Celebration
- Charitable-minded networking activities and celebrating 2017 accomplishments
- Early 2018 – HBA Group Mentoring Program
- Registration will open in early 2018. We will keep you updated with more details as they are available.