HBA Kansas City held their third event on June 23, 2016, which included an engaging and inspirational presentation by Mandy Levings, senior VP and senior partner at FleishmanHillard, to over 50 women that were in attendance.
Mandy shared some great take home tips regarding how to connect emotionally to your audience, as well as how to move consumers to your desired action. In addition, she shared some unique ideas and video examples of innovative approaches regarding thinking differently. The approach to leveraging “five dots to developing a creative idea” was also shared which consisted of the following:
- Born in brand – what is the mission of the brand?
- Purpose driven – what are you trying to accomplish?
- Innovative – break through the clutter and make a difference.
- Simple solution – what are we asking consumer to do?
- Personal relevance – develop personal connection.
There was high engagement throughout the event and attendees left excited to immediately apply some of the new approaches that were shared in order to generate more creative ideas with their respective teams.
Please look for the next HBA Kansas City event that will take place on September 22, which will be hosted by Teva Pharmaceuticals. More information to come in August. We hope to see you there.