The HBA Indiana chapter is proud to announce our chapter’s LEAD (Leadership Excellence And Dedication) award winner for 2014. September Fox, IT trainer at Roche Diagnostics and HBA Indiana chapter programs committee member, has been voted by the board to receive this year’s LEAD award.
September received the HBA Indiana chapter volunteer recognition award for Q3 2014 for her great contributions to chapter programing initiatives. As part of our volunteer recognition program, the board reviews recipients over the last three quarters who were recognized as winners of our chapter’s quarterly volunteer recognition award. We are happy to congratulate September on winning the LEAD award this year. Our chapter thanks September for her significant contributions and servant leadership.
The HBA Indiana chapter board members recognize September’s leadership efforts and dedication to the chapter. She has volunteered her time at almost every event—arriving early to help with setup and hanging around to assist with tear-down. She also contributes to the chapter’s diversity initiatives by recruiting new peers to attend events; two of her recruits being male. September does every task with a smile and is a delight to be around. She recently was featured in the July “Integrating Woman Leaders, Inc.” newsletter. Hear her amazing story of triumph in the blog series, "Brand You: One Year Later." We're so proud of you, September.
LEAD award winners will be recognized at the Leadership Institute which will be held prior to the Annual Conference in Chicago on November 12, 2014.
The LEAD award is awarded to an HBA member with the following attributes:
- Served as a volunteer for at least six months
- Made a significant contribution during this year
- Demonstrated excellence via sustained contributions at a regional level
- Positively impacted the chapter
- Demonstrated dedication to the HBA mission
- Had a positive influence and made a positive impact upon others
- Initiated ideas that were implemented in the chapter
- Motivated volunteers or chapter members to be more active in the chapter
- Exhibited leadership qualities for the chapter