The now sold out HBA Metro chapter 10th Anniversary event promises to be an exciting new addition the legacy of the HBA Metro chapter. Taking place on Friday, September 12 at Google in New York City, this event will honor HBA Metro chapter's legacy leaders and loyalty sponsors.
Our 18 legacy leaders, past HBA Metro chapter presidents and HBA STARs, will be recognized for their leadership and contributions to the HBA Metro chapter and the HBA over the past 10 years:
- Charlene Prounis, chief executive officer and president, Flashpoint Medica, 1998 HBA president, 2004 Metro chapter president, HBA 2004 and 2010 STAR
- Sharon Callahan, CEO of LLNS and EVP OmnicomGroup, 1997 HBA president, 2005 HBA Metro president and 2006 HBA STAR
- Leigh Ann Soltysiak, director, strategy and pipeline, Johnson & Johnson, 2006 HBA Metro chapter president
- Julie Amadio, chief product officer, TherapeuticsMD, 2007 HBA Metro chapter president
- Kathleen Milligan, senior director, interferon marketing, Biogen Idec, 2008 HBA Metro chapter president
- Julie Kampf, chief executive officer, president and founder, JBK Associates, Inc., 2009 HBA Metro chapter president
- Julia Kelly, VP, account management, Telerx Marketing, 2010 HBA Metro chapter president
- Stephanie Bova, senior director, global brand lead, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, 2011 HBA Metro chapter president
- Terry Beebe Thomas, senior director, client services, PSKW,LLC, 2012 HBA Metro chapter president
- Kathy Fitzpatrick, CPA, owner, Padgett Business Services of Princeton, 2013 HBA Metro chapter president
- Megan Montgomery, district business manager, Pfizer, Inc., 2014 HBA Metro chapter president
- Donna Ramer, president, StrategCations, Inc., 2005 HBA STAR
- Shellie Caplan, president, Caplan Associates and GradAdvantage, 2007 HBA STAR
- Anne Camille Talley, principal, Health Leaders Consultancy, 2008 HBA STAR
- Barbara Pritchard, 2009 HBA STAR, president, The Pritchard Group/Intermedica, Inc.
- Daria Blackwell, chief executive officer, Knowledge Clinic Limited, 2004 HBA president and 2011 HBA STAR
- Nancy Larsen, 2012 HBA STAR
- Ilyssa Levins, president and founder, Center for Communication Compliance, 2014 HBA STAR
Five HBA Metro chapter loyalty sponsors will also be honored as HBA Corporate Partners for their sponsorship of the HBA Metro chapter’s innovative events and overall commitment to supporting their employees in HBA volunteer roles:
Please join us in our congratulations to these individuals and organizations for all they have done for the HBA and the HBA Metro chapter over the last 10 years.
Thank you to our current committed sponsors of this event: