- Volunteer placement
- Volunteer tracking
- Volunteer recognition
- Be the life-blood of the HBA: energize, reward and track our volunteer-run organization. Responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the utilization of members in mutually beneficial volunteer roles.
- Work as part of our volunteer engagement team to provide opportunities for members to build their leadership skills, enhance their business acumen and build a bigger network.
- Member orientation
- Radical hospitality
- Lunch and learns
- Be a connector: welcome, engage and educate our new and returning members. Responsible for growing and maintaining the individual membership of the chapter through recruitment, acquisition and retention efforts.
- Help keep our members engaged and provide valuable feedback about the impact of our programs and services.
- As a membership committee member, you will have the opportunity to work with members at all stages of their engagement with the local/regional HBA chapter and beyond.
If interested in volunteering or would like additional information, please contact Becca Nock via email or (713) 594-4055.