Marketing leaders needed to make our HBA GP chapter events a whopping success. Committee members support the chapter’s marketing efforts, including programs, membership, PR and social media.
Members of the marketing committee become the creative thinkers and strategic thinkers of the HBA Greater Philadelphia chapter. The members of this committee shape the personality of our chapter and have the opportunity to experiment with writing, digital media, public relations, graphic design, photography, video development and project management. The marketing committee is an empowered environment to try new activities and sharpen skills.
The marketing committee is seeking to fulfill roles such as:
- Event leads
- Here is your chance to shine by directing communications about events, speakers, venues and more.
- Use your creative writing and thinking skills to make our events a success.
- Public relations
- Build or sharpen your public relation skills to help increase visibility for our chapter, our events and special programs. Great chance to learn media relations.
- Special projects and promotions
- Special projects abound at the HBA. Join the marketing committee and bring your creative thinking to help plan and execute these special projects. Recent projects have included creating a new chapter theme, building and launching a mobile App and managing marketing communications
- Communications management
- Aspiring webmistress and editor wanted. Keep the information flowing by managing our chapter’s website and enewsletter with HBA corporate.
- Provide recommendations and insights on the overall communications strategy. Ensure a consistent image for the HBA via branding and messages.
- Compose articles for HBA website, eblasts and newsletter.
- Are you a secret advertising genius? Give advertising a try through the HBA GP marketing committee.
- Here is a chance to write some copy, work with the art director
For information about the volunteer opportunities with the HBA Greater Philadelphia chapter, please email us and put “Volunteer” in the subject line.