A new monthly video series from HBA President and CEO Laurie Cooke. Laurie will enjoy lively lunchtime conversations with various leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry. These casual conversations will give insight to some of the best advice and biggest challenges that leaders face today.
Stay tuned for the next #LunchwLaurie:
- 22 April - Buket Grau, head of corporate strategy at Biogen and past HBA Chair of the global board of directors
- Julie Ross, president, Advanced Clinical, HBA board member and founding member of the Gender Parity Collaborative
- David Batchelor, engagement director, Syntegrity
- Sophia Ononye-Onyia, entrepreneur, scientist, molecular oncologist and also the founder and CEO of The Sophia Consulting Firm
- Carolyn Buck Luce, co-founder, Imaginal Labs, LLC and 2012 HBA Woman of the Year
- Simon T. Baily, #HBAAC20 closing keynote, author and breakthrough strategist that Success magazine listed as one of the Top 25 People That Will Help You Reach Your Business and Life Goals