Be the life-blood of HBA: energize, reward and engage our volunteer run organization.
Several leadership opportunities to help the HBA Greater Philadelphia chapter grow and retain our volunteer network .
Work as part of our leadership engagement team and help us with grow and retain the HBA volunteer base, orchestrating member placement in roles that will provide networking and professional growth, and celebrating HBA volunteers which results in the longevity of volunteer commitment.
Members of the leadership engagement committee have the opportunity to network with each engaged volunteer. The members of this committee are also the first to acknowledge and gain exposure to the stand out volunteers across the HBA organization and come up with creative ways to honor them. Our committee members are at the front lines of engaging and empowering the volunteers throughout the HBA organization. You will also have the opportunity place many new skills on your resume, while also adding leading a large team structure of over 30 ad-hoc volunteers.
Roles within the leadership engagement committee include:
- Leadership outreach
- Network and welcome each new volunteer and help them find the right fit in a committee
- Leadership recognition
- Lead volunteer appreciation by networking with all leaders, organizing and progressing powerful recognition.
- Leadership assignment
- Contribute to the success of the chapter programs by ensuring that there are volunteers for each event.
- Information management
- Manage the leadership engagement committee database of new and existing volunteers. This is a great opportunity to help match people with specific interests to opportunities within the chapter and lead cross-chapter intiatives.
- On call volunteers
- Great opportunity to help as needed on various chapter projects and events. Could be working at a registration table or greeting guests.
For information about the volunteer opportunities with the HBA Greater Philadelphia chapter, please email us and put “Volunteer” in the subject line.