Amy Glass, CEO, BRODY Professional Development
Hard work alone isn't enough for women to get hired and promoted. You must have a personal brand and market it … even if it's uncomfortable. Over the years as an executive coach/trainer and corporate speaker, Amy recognized that, in many cases, this has prevented high-performing women from being hired, recognized, admired and promoted.
BRODYPro has a five-step strategy for personal branding and self-marketing based on the acronym MAGIC. The five steps Amy will discuss are:
- Paying attention to Manner (how they come across)
- Ways to develop Advocates
- Encouraging people to Grow (through expanding their knowledge/skills and willingness to take risks)
- Providing strategies for getting Involved (industry and company)
- Communicate their expertise (to expand their exposure with writing and speaking).
This interactive and experiential breakout will help participants market themselves – without bragging – to ignite their personal brand.