HOPE is an accelerated one-year leadership program for HBA Corporate Partners designed to help support and advance the careers of mid- to senior-level, high-potential talent in underrepresented groups (i.e., LGBTQ+, women of color, women with ability diversity).
The program aims to provide access and opportunity through career coaching, mentoring, networking, professional development, and volunteering. At its core, HOPE focuses on the emotional intelligence leadership (EIL) theory, incorporating professional development programs designed to develop and enhance participant’s executive presence, mindset, and influence.
HOPE Program Benefits and Education Content
Corporate Partner Benefits: Improved pool of qualified diverse talent
- Wider talent pool
- Improved staff retention
- Improved workplace culture
- Improved reputation as an inclusive employer
- Greater financial benefits of a diverse workforce
Individual Benefits: Greater executive presence
- Free emotional intelligence self-assessment
- Pairing with an executive-level mentor
- Three career coaching sessions (total of 90 mins)
- Quarterly “lunch and learn” leadership programs
- One complimentary HBA annual conference registration
- One additional complimentary educational program of choice
- Networking opportunities
- Access to additional local and regional programs
- Volunteer leadership opportunities at the HBA local, regional, or global levels
- Digital badge of completion
Registration for the 2023 HOPE program is now open to members of HBA Corporate Partners!
Interested in the 2023 HBA HOPE program? Fill out this form to express your interest. After you submit this form, the HBA team will review your application with your company's key HBA contact to determine if you're eligible to participate.
Thank you to our 2023 HOPE sponsors:
Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Contact us for information.