HOPE is an accelerated one-year leadership program designed to help support and advance the careers of mid- to senior-level, high-potential talent in underrepresented groups (i.e., LGBTQ+, women of color, women with ability diversity).
The program aims to provide access and opportunity through career coaching, mentoring, networking, professional development, and volunteering. At its core, HOPE focuses on the emotional intelligence leadership (EIL) theory, incorporating professional development programs designed to develop and enhance participant’s executive presence, mindset, and influence.
HOPE Program Benefits and Education Content
Company Benefits: Improved pool of qualified diverse talent
- Wider talent pool
- Improved staff retention
- Improved workplace culture
- Improved reputation as an inclusive employer
- Greater financial benefits of a diverse workforce
Individual Benefits: Greater executive presence
- Free emotional intelligence self-assessment
- Pairing with an executive-level mentor
- Three career coaching sessions (total of 90 mins)
- Quarterly “lunch and learn” leadership programs
- One complimentary HBA annual conference registration
- One additional complimentary educational program of choice
- Networking opportunities
- Access to additional local and regional programs
- Volunteer leadership opportunities at the HBA local, regional, or global levels
- Digital badge of completion
Curriculum (Oct 2021 – Sept 2022):
- Performance and Relationship Currency
- Authenticity and Identity
- Cultivating an Executive Mindset
- Executive Presence and Influence in a Virtual Environment
- Navigating Bias, Emotion and Expectation
- Annual Conference
This 12-month program is available to HBA Corporate Partners for $5,000 / €4,150 per HBA member.
Sponsorship opportunities are now available! View the opportunities.
Contact us to learn more.