The HBA offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities to allow you to apply and hone your skills while working with an exceptional community of professional women. Specific opportunities continually change and can include writing, event planning, mentoring, data analysis, public speaking, committee management, corporate sponsor relationship development and much more. Regional and chapter committees have ongoing volunteer needs large and small, so we can help you find an experience with the right level of commitment for you.
Regional Committee Member Roles:
- Affinity group - iLead
- Project manager - schedule and lead bi-weekly committee meeting
- External engagement lead - liaison with potential iLead event speakers
- iLead online Community lead - manage iLead online Community and LinkedIn group
- Executive programming
- "Executive Exchange" event planning co-lead - execute high profile events
- "Executive Exchange" event operations lead - manage team activities and goals
- Event planning - key mentoring events - logistics management for live and virtual events
- Operations and communications lead - manage sub-committees, outward/inward communications
- Analytics/surveys - manage application and survey process, report data and feedback
- Marketing - promotional material, training and slide deck development
- Recruitment - Lunch and learn implementation (Marlborough and Fairfield County, CT)
- Connectors - mentoring circle "go to" for questions, information, resources, feedback and improvements
- Lunch and learns – manage “Meet the HBA” sponsor/partner onsite events to educate staff on HBA offerings and volunteer opportunities
- New member orientations – “Meet and Greet” events to welcome new members
- Account managers – “Face of the HBA” - cultivate and build sponsor/partner relationships
Marketing and communications:
- Program promotional support - develop flyers and marketing materials.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Gail Gangi.