The HBA Executive Dinner Series (EDS) events feature c-suite women in a moderated fireside chat format. An intimate group of 30-40 women and men (director level and above) gather over an elegant dinner to build their executive networks and to learn from the journeys of successful businesswomen in healthcare. These popular events are held three times per year and typically sell out.
Recent Featured Speakers
- Alison Lawton, CEO of Kaleido Biosciences: “From Technical Expert to Chief Executive Officer.” Moderator Alison Conlon, VP at bluebird bio.
- Ivana Magovcevik-Liebisch, CBO of Ipsen; “An Unconventional Springboard to Leadership.” Moderator Halley Gilbert, SVP and Chief Legal Officer at Ironwood.
- Julie Krop, CMO of AMAG; “Navigating a Path to the C-Suite.” Moderator Amama Sadiq, Medical Director at Clarion.
- Mary Lynne Hedley, co-founder and President of TESARO; “Mission, Meaning and Mountains: Guiding Principles to Shape your Journey.” Moderator Lonnie Moulder, CEO TESARO.
- Rosana Kapeller, CSO of Nimbus Therapeutics; “Raise your Voice, Own Your Ideas, and Other Tips from my Journey to CSO” Moderated by Susan Garfield, Principal, EY
- Samantha Singer, COO of the Broad Institute; “My Organic Career, or, How I Planned for Serendipity” Moderated by Jeanne Zucker, VP athenahealth
- Jodie Morrison, CEO of Tokai Therapeutics; “An Unexpected Journey: My Personal Path to Leading a Public Company” Moderated by Jessica Blaustein, Director, Clarion Healthcare