HBA Europe is looking for a programming strategy manager
- Are you excited to join European leaders and grow your network in healthcare?
- Are you good at designing efficient processes and bringing them to life or you would like to grow this skill?
- Do you want more experience leading virtual teams?
Then it’s time to join the programming team of the HBA Europe region.
We support 10 sites and bring live HBA professional events to Europe.
Our chapter and HBA flagship events support women in the healthcare industry and encourage individual growth and skill development through networking, mentoring and leadership. Foremost, you will work on efficient processes and valuable content for programming and make sure knowledge is available to and accessible by a virtual team.
We need someone, who can:
- Develop, introduce and maintain digital solutions for knowledge exchange between chapters, e.g. sharing contacts, best practices
- Support the program planning
- Support a F2F workshop for directors programming at large in QII/III 2018
Please contact Xenia Maltzan for more information about this role.