In 2015, our chapter aspires to create a signature event that will bring together key stakeholders in innovation, women’s health and women’s leadership. We need team members to help us plan this hallmark event.
In order for this program to be a success we need the following:
- Signature event committee leader
- This is an opportunity to lead a team in a high-profile position within the chapter. Meet key external stakeholders at hallmark institutions to discuss program content and sponsorship.
- Work closely with the chapter president and EX team to determine the direction and focus for the 2015 signature event
- Lead the signature event committee team (assigns tasks based on interests, tracks and monitors progress, etc)
- Provide status updates during board of director meetings
- Engage with industry leaders and stakeholders to share and refine the signature event plan and secure sponsorship and involvement
- Signature events committee members
- This event will require a team of individuals who are passionate and excited about connecting tomorrow’s future healthcare stakeholders and leaders. Join this inaugural team to plan and implement this signature event.
- The team will provide input into the direction and implementation of the 2014 signature event plan.
- Team members will select and lead an implementation focus for the signature event (ie gaining sponsorship, speaker evaluation and selection, project management)
For information about the volunteer opportunities with the HBA Greater Philadelphia chapter, please email us and put “Volunteer” in the subject line.