A workshop track for executive women was previewed at the 2013 conference in response to repeated requests for this type of offering. Along with a commitment to add executive-level workshops to the conference agenda came the commitment to review all aspects of this inaugural offering, including the overall experience, content, eligibility criteria, and the like. We were gratified with the response to these sessions and grateful for the feedback shared with us, which was carefully considered in developing this track in 2014 and in continuing this offering in 2015.
HBA has many highly accomplished industry leaders in our ranks, and no set of criteria for these sessions can fully capture the depth and breadth of an individual's career, professional experiences and contributions to the industry. If we are not able to confirm your attendance due to capacity limits for these sessions or alignment with the following criteria, we appreciate your understanding and look forward to a future time when we may be able to do so.
These workshops have been developed for executive-level women who meet the following eligibility criteria in their current or immediate past position:
- Employed by a healthcare organization/manufacturer (eg, pharma, biopharma, biotech, medical device, diagnostics, generics) and my title is vice president/equivalent or higher, or
- Employed by a healthcare system, hospital, payer group, agency network, consultancy, nonprofit or other service provider with more than 1,000 full-time employees and/or a subsidiary/division of same with more than 250 full-time employees and my is title is senior vice president/equivalent or higher, or
- Employed by a service provider (with a minimum of 50 full-time employees) and my title is owner, president, partner, managing partner, executive vice president.
Registration will be vetted by an HBA Annual Conference committee lead, with final determinations made by the HBA Annual Conference steering committee based on the use/application of these criteria.
Requesting these sessions
Please note that Executive Women’s Forum workshops may not be selected during online registration.
- When you register for the conference, provide workshop choices from main conference agenda.
- At the end of the registration process, click the box titled, “I would like to request registration in one or more Executive Women’s Forum workshop(s).”
- After you complete online registration, you will receive an email with a link to request these session(s) and provide your information.
All requests for these workshops should be considered pending. If we are able to accommodate your request(s), you will be moved from the workshop(s) you originally selected and will receive confirmation of your new schedule. If we are unable to accommodate your request(s), we will let you know that as well, and you will retain the workshop choices you previously secured. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your request within five (5) business days, assume that it has not been received and email email@example.com or call 973-575-0606 x 710 or to report. For email communications, please put “EWF Request” in the subject line.
The Executive Women’s Forum track is generously sponsored by