life sciences sector leader, people advisory services
- Nathalie is a principal in the People Advisory Services practice of Ernst & Young. She has more than 20 years of consulting and internal leadership experience with a successful track record of planning and supporting the implementation of major organizational transformations, including change leadership, organizational redesign and development, learning strategy, HR and talent management, process re-engineering and technology enablement for organizations across various industries with a focus on life sciences organizations.
- She has been involved in various types of transformation initiatives, including changes to the business model, implementation of shared services, global integration and technology enablement. In addition to her consulting experience, she also had an HR leadership role for a large service organization, leading significant internal change initiatives to optimize people processes and systems.
Selected relevant experience
- Global pharmaceutical organization: Led the change management effort to support the design of a data analytics strategy and operating model
- Global pharmaceutical organization: Led the change management team for a global initiative to enhance financial planning and reporting through process improvement, changes in roles, implementation of COE and implementation of SAP functionality
- Global pharmaceutical organization: Led the change management team for a major data integration initiative in connection to compliance requirements and leading to successful series of process and technical changes across 19 functional areas including all commercial business units.
- Large managed care organization program: Led the consulting team responsible for the people aspects of the transformation, which included the system infrastructure replacement, process reengineering, organizational changes and product simplification. The program impacted all 28,000 employees and 13 million members and required significant deployment coordination.
- Large global chemical enterprise: Led the consulting change management team for the implementation of multiple modules of SAP for the North American operations, including job impact assessment, stakeholder management and communication planning, training needs analysis, and training development.
- Large service organization: Led the HR redesign to enhance the value, quality and efficiency of the HR services. The scope of this program included implementing changes in the delivery model, standardizing processes and roles, and consolidating transactional and administrative activities in lower-cost channels.
- Large manufacturing and service organization: Led the consulting team responsible for the HR transformation, including implementation of multiple HR modules and eRecruiting solution, standardization and enablement of HR processes, implementation of centers of expertise, the redefinition of the role of HR generalists and expansion of the HR shared services center.