HBA Europe aims to transform healthcare through gender parity and the Advisory Board supports us on our mission.
The Advisory Board is a diverse group of senior leaders covering a broad spectrum of healthcare and life science businesses, reflecting the diversity of our European members:
- Maria Rosaria Natale, owner, Your Business Partner
- Julie Linn Teigland, incoming EMEIA area managing partner, EY
- Piotr Bednarczuk, senior partner, Aon Hewitt
- Roz Bekker, regional commercial strategy leader, Janssen
- Ben Osborn, UK managing director, Pfizer
- Laurence Meyer, CEO, Publicis Health France
- Julie Adrian, president, Europe communications, Syneos Health
- Philip Hessen, head CHRO office & HR Germany, Merck
- Glen de Vries, president, Medidata Solutions
- Jennifer McMahon, principal, Seroba Life Sciences
Drawing from their rich expertise, they provide an invaluable perspective on current and emerging healthcare trends, helping to shape our strategy.
They also actively engage by acting as ambassadors within their organisation and networks, opening doors and raising awareness, thus strengthening the value of our corporate partnerships.