You won’t want to miss this timely, interactive virtual session designed to give you a roadmap to discovering how you can be a leader in creating racial equity in the workplace. Susan Childs and Lisa Lord bring more than 50 years of combined experience to a subject that’s on everyone’s minds in 2020. Through their open-hearted example of what being an ally and an advocate really looks like, they will lead you through what can be an uncomfortable conversation. You will learn practical tips for how you can be accountable to show up differently, and more importantly, to make a difference in the lives of all women of color.
This live virtual session will help attendees to:
- Raise awareness around the current reality of inequalities for Black/Brown/Native Women in the workplace
- Recognize the best way to demonstrate leadership when addressing inequities
- Explore the three biggest “equity interrupters”
- Discover the importance of using your three brains to take accountability show up differently
- Create your action plan to step up to be an actor, an ally or an advocate
Add a Pre-Conference Mega Session!
If you are already registered for the 2021 Annual Conference and wish to add a pre-conference mega session, please email email@example.com or call 973-575-0606 ext. 4 between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET, and we’ll be happy to assist you.