What are your plans to develop wellness balance in 2023? Do you feel like you’re struggling to find balance? Do you need to refresh and recalibrate your routine to accommodate new priorities?
The HBA Peak Performance Affinity Group (formally Fit to Lead) invites you to join us for a Six-Month Wellness Journey Program where we will take a holistic view to wellness and explore the five elements of wellness as you work towards a goal that touches on one or multiple of these elements:
- Physical – Improve one’s overall health and fitness while reducing risk for many chronic diseases.
- Mental – Awareness of one’s feelings in oneself and in others while practicing self-compassion, emotional connection, healthy boundaries, and trust.
- Emotional – Awareness and acceptance of one’s feelings; the degree to which one feels positive and enthusiastic about one’s life.
- Social – Contributing to one’s environment and community, take an active part in improving our world through healthier living, enhancing personal relationships.
- Career – Personal satisfaction and enrichment in one’s life through work that is both personally meaningful and rewarding while still maintaining balance in life.
As part of the program, you will:
- Further develop a resourceful network
- Grow your leadership and communication skills
- Join a peer-coaching team based on your interests and preferences
- Participate in development-focused “Leadership Fireside Chats”
- Learn from monthly virtual workshops
- Increase your visibility for HBA volunteer awards
Once you register for the program, you will receive a link from the HBA to a short survey so that we can get to know your interests and place you on a team.
Registration will close on Friday, 13 January 2023.
About HBA Peak Performance
HBA’s Peak Performance affinity group (formerly Fit to Lead) works to provide HBA members with a community to foster a culture of both physical and mental wellness to enhance performance and leadership capabilities. Learn more here.