View the 2017 Call for Posters booklet
Submissions are now closed for the 2017 poster session
- identification of gaps or discrepancies
- strategies for individual or organizational change
- opportunities for collaboration or partnership
- issue leadership
- overcoming barriers or identifying new opportunities
Benefits, publication and awards
- Posters will be on display in the Experience Hall during exhibit hours.
- Lead author (or authorship team) presents highlights of the poster in the Poster Showcase (evening of Monday, 6 November) during the opening reception in the Experience Hall.
- One poster will be named most outstanding poster and, at the discretion of the Annual Conference content committee, one or more posters may be cited for special recognition. Award winners will be announced at the end of the live poster presentations session and will be highlighted in an announcement posted on the HBA website.
- Poster PDFs will be added to the HBA website and some may be selected for the Collaborating for Gender Parity microsite following the conference.