The HBA membership has grown to more than 6,000 women and men from leading biotech, healthcare products, managed care companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers; publishers, advertising, medical education and communications agencies, and other service providers. Association members have a strong commitment to helping each other get ahead and look to the HBA for opportunities to work with and to get to know women at all levels throughout the industry.
The HBA empowers members as they develop and hone their personal leadership agenda, knowledge and skills. Association involvement helps members remain at the cutting edge of market trends and create a network of contacts that are instrumental in achieving career goals.
Specifically as an HBA member, you receive:
HBA membership benefits include the following ways to help you advance:
- access to wide variety of professional women interested in career advancement
- exclusive access to HBA’s member-only LinkedIn group
- access to the HBA network via the HBA online membership directory
- develop/refine specific leadership skills through leadership roles (negotiation, generating consensus, influencing without authority, presentation skills, team building, team management skills and more)
- recognition of contributions through prestigious awards
- weekly eBulletin providing the latest on what’s happening at the HBA
- special invitation to member-only events
- significant member discount for all HBA events including WOTY and the HBA Leadership Conference
- participation in effective mentoring programs
- opportunity to participate in affinity groups based on your interests including Women in Science, Women in Technology
- Access to the HBA Career Center where you can post or browse jobs in all areas of healthcare.
New Member - $225
New Member with Corporate Partner Discount - $175
Renewing Member - $175
Renewing Member with Corporate Partner Discount - $125