The HBA membership has grown to more than 7,000 women and men from leading biotech, healthcare products, managed care companies and pharmaceutical manufacturers; publishers, advertising, medical education and communications agencies, and other service providers. Association members have a strong commitment to helping each other get ahead and look to the HBA for opportunities to work with and to get to know women at all levels throughout the industry.
The HBA empowers members as they develop and hone their personal leadership agenda, knowledge and skills. Association involvement helps members remain at the cutting edge of market trends and create a network of contacts that are instrumental in achieving career goals.
Specifically as an HBA member, you receive:
HBA membership benefits include the following ways to help you advance:
- access to wide variety of professional women interested in career advancement
- access to the HBA network via the HBA online membership directory
- access to the members-only HBA Community, featuring exclusive forums and resource libraries
- develop/refine specific leadership skills through leadership roles (negotiation, generating consensus, influencing without authority, presentation skills, team building, team management skills and more)
- recognition of contributions through prestigious awards
- bimonthly newsletter providing the latest on what’s happening at the HBA
- special invitation to member-only events
- significant member discount for all HBA events including WOTY and the HBA Annual Conference
- early notification of registration opening for flagship events
- participation in effective mentoring programs
- opportunity to participate in affinity groups based on your interests including Women in Science, Women in Technology
- access to the HBA Career Center where you can post or browse jobs in all areas of healthcare.
New member - $225
New member with Corporate Partner discount - $175
Renewing member - $175
Renewing member with Corporate Partner discount - $125
Young professional (30 and under) - $99*
Young professional with Corporate Partner discount - $75*
*Special membership rate for young professionals now available
The HBA is pleased to offer a new affiliate membership rate for those 30 and under. This membership rate is designed to attract emerging professionals and give them an introduction to the HBA. It offers most of the benefits of a full membership including access to member pricing for events, online resources, the HBA Community, special young professional activities and more. Those 30 and under who wish to participate on boards will still be able to join as full members. For more information, contact Lauren Hefner or use the below link.
Please note our refund policy