2011 HBA Leadership Conference
The 2011 HBA Leadership Conference, with the theme Crossroads in a Connected World: Navigate, Network, Transform was held November 9-11, 2011 at the Gaylord Hotel and Conference Center near Washington DC.
Allow us to share comments from those who attended the 2011 conference:
- I got to take the time to develop myself and truly address and assess my needs
- It was truly inspirational to be in a room with so many women who are innovative and successful
- I cannot think of another meeting that does a better job enabling women in healthcare to congregate and connect
- The variety of workshops truly allow you to chart a course for your development based on one’s personal professional development needs
- I attended the Leadership Conference for the first time in 2010. It was a great conference with so many learning opportunities. I especially enjoyed the evening gatherings to network with other women in healthcare. The workshops provided useful templates to use in my current role to help me to build better win-win solutions.
- My boss made attending this year's conference a goal for me. I will continue to share my experiences with my colleagues and teammates.
Please download this preliminary program to all that is offered at our conference.
Letter to Your Supervisor
To assist you in obtaining support to attend the conference, please download and customize this letter and send to your supervisor along with the preliminary program above.
We are pleased to be able to offer a stellar selection of Leadership Development Plenary sessions and workshops for participants to choose from. Please click here to download the descriptions of these sessions. Reading over this document will speed registration, as you need to select your choice during the registration process.
The HBA approaches professional coaching as a partnership to assist you in maximizing your personal and professional potential. The offering of professional coaching services at the HBA Leadership Conference is designed to be a "preview" of possible longer term commitment to your professional development.
Individual coaching is a private, one-on-one session where you will be paired with a carefully selected professional leadership coach. You will have an opportunity to work on your key issues that will be identified in a pre-session questionnaire. This information will be held in strictest confidence and shared only with your assigned coach.
The conference took place at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745.
Sponsorship Opportunities to Spotlight Your Business
The HBA offers Leadership Conference sponsorship opportunities to meet the needs of all healthcare companies large and small. Please download our brochure to find the right opportunity to meet your business goals.
We thank the following companies for committing their resources to sponsor this conference: